Knox Festival is a free community event that invites the people of Knox to come together and celebrate community life.
Featuring a range of activities for the whole family, including interactive workshops, food trucks, thrilling rides, arts play, community stalls, amazing stage programs and ‘come and try’ activities.
Knox Festival 2024 Dates, Fireworks, Music, Food, Ferntree Gully
The daytime program includes Stage programs, Arts play, Kids activities, Amusements, Local stallholders, Food vendors, Roving performers, and Interactive workshops.
A highlight of last year’s event will be the Extended Twilight Program on Saturday from 5pm.
- The twilight program features live music, amusements, food trucks and fireworks finale
- Stay for dinner, tunes and amusements as the sun sets over Wally Tew
There’s no public parking at the event. Please walk, ride or take the free shuttle bus to the festival.
- The best pedestrian entry points are via Burwood Highway and Brenock Park Drive
- Bike parking is near the Lyndale Court entry (please use a BYO bike lock).
- A free shuttle bus runs to the event from the Ferntree Gully Station and Knox Civic Centre.
- Accessible parking is located via the Burwood Highway entrance.